Thursday, November 4, 2010

my surgeries!

Here's a little background about my hips, tomorrow I will start regular posts about hip surgery and FAI. If you have an idea for a post please let me know chances are if it has to do with hip surgery I can write a post on it :) I've read lots of great hip blogs but I haven't really seen too many about open surgery. My goal for this little blog is for it to be a good resource with posts about all aspects of having a hip injury or surgery (both open and arthroscopic) and not just my personal story (although there will be plenty of posts about that too!) So here goes-
April 2008-right hip open dislocation (7 hour procedure, 3 labral anchors, 3 trochanter screws)
July 2008- left hip open dislocation (same as right)
April 2009-right hip trochanter screw removal
December 2009-left hip arthroscopic labral repair combined with screw removal

No comments:

Post a Comment